Date:      Sun, 24 Nov 2002 09:26:04 -0500 (EST)
From:      Dru <dlavigne6@cogeco.ca>
To:        advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   live CD?

Has anyone seen the live Linux demo CD yet?

http://www.knopper.net/knoppix/index-en.html

How feasible would it be to make one of these for FreeBSD? It's a great
idea to be able to demo something without installing, for those who aren't
sure if they're ready to take the plunge...

I'm not a programmer so I have no idea how hard it would be or how long it
would take to create such a beast. But I could write up a nice article
promoting it :)

Dru