Date:      Sat, 1 Aug 1998 15:47:17 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Stuart Krivis <stuart@apk.net>
To:        Stephen Derdau <sderdau@bit-net.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: NE2000 problems

On Sat, 1 Aug 1998, Stephen Derdau wrote:

> Not sure but may want to check your setting on edo
> Looks like 280...

That was the point. :-) This is the config that allows me to boot. Whe nI
change ed0 to 240 and 5, it won't boot.

> try booting FreeBSD with -c
> go to config mode ..

And this is what I needed, I think! I didn't remember you could do this
via a switch, so I was strating to think about booting with an install
floppy and then was wondering where to go from there. :-) Now I'll give -c
a shot.

Thanks.

--

Stuart Krivis    stuart@krivis.com