Date:      Mon, 07 Mar 2011 15:25:09 +0000
From:      Nick Hilliard <nick@foobar.org>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        rea@FreeBSD.org, g_glasson@jimali.dyndns.org, jeremy@algenta.com
Subject:   Retirement of drupal5 port

Hello,

http://drupal.org/node/880550

"Drupal 5 will no longer be maintained when Drupal 7 is released. Upgrading
to Drupal 6 is recommended."

As drupal5 is now no longer maintained, I would like to schedule the
removal of the freebsd drupal5 port from the ports tree at some stage in
the near future.  So, unless anyone has any overriding objections, my
preference would be to see it deleted on or around 2011/06/01, i.e. 5
months after drupal7 is released, and about 2 months from now.

Nick