Date:      Mon, 26 Jul 1999 14:12:14 PDT
From:      "Show Boat" <showboat@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: repeated mysql oriented crashes

We upgraded the uthreads as recommended, but to no avail.  :(

It appears that the on screen console errors (before the mandatory hard
reboot) haven't been the same every time.

This time (according to the TECH at our ISP) the screen was full of
scrolling 'busy count' and 'pack count' errors.  It was scrolling too
quickly for him to make out more, but he did mention da0.

I'm beginning to question the RAID system.  Even though all crashes have
been directly linked to mysql queries, the onscreen errors seem to always
refer to da0.  (running a DPT PM3334UW/2)

I can't find any indications that the DPT drivers have been upgraded.

I'm banging my head against a wall here.   Any suggestions (other than
finding a softer wall) would be really appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeremy