Date:      Sat, 25 May 2002 11:33:00 -0500
From:      Erich Zigler <erichz@superhero.org>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 7000 ports!

On Saturday 25 May 2002 08:16 am, Oliver Lehmann wrote:

> > This commit marks the 7000th's port in the ports collection.
> Isn't quality more important than quantity? How many applications are
> ported for FreeBSD is imho not important. What counts is how many perce=
nt
> of ported applications are compiling and working under BSD. Or, just co=
unt
> the "working" ported applications....

Wow, what a way to congratulate all the *volunteers* for working so hard.=
 Wow,=20
I feel like going and making 20 more ports now.

Thank you.

--=20
A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human=
=20
history-with the possible exception of handguns and tequila. -- Mitch=20
Ratcliffe=20