Date:      Mon, 19 Jul 2010 10:45:52 -0400
From:      Greg Ansley <gja@ansley.com>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@bsdimp.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-arm@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-arm@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: at91sam9g20: Upcoming Patches

One big patch it is, it is easier for me as well.

I will send it after creating the patch against today's head and testing
it on both boards (late today, probably).

I found that I can use a generic U-boot and configure the pins in the
"bootcmd" and then the kernel can ignore the board specific issues.
Obviously the board_xxx.c files are the way to go for a production build
but I would really like to make it easy for people to try out FreeBSD on
lots of boards without a lot of effort.

I intended to write a up a quick wiki with some examples and links to
binaries to help get people started...

Greg