Date:      Mon, 15 Feb 1999 22:50:15 +1030 (CST)
From:      Kris Kennaway <kkennawa@physics.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        Donn Miller <dmm125@bellatlantic.net>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problesm w/ 4.0-current & wine

On Mon, 15 Feb 1999, Donn Miller wrote:

> I've got the USER_LDT option in my kernel, and I'm running an `aout'
> instead of `elf' kernel.

I thought running a.out systems had been deprecated for -current and was no
longer supported. Since you're running a bleeding-edge codebase anyway, why
haven't you updated to an ELF kernel?

Kris

-----
(ASP) Microsoft Corporation (MSFT) announced today that the release of its
productivity suite, Office 2000, will be delayed until the first quarter
of 1901.