Date:      Sat, 20 Nov 1999 21:15:03 -0700
From:      Greg Skafte <skafte@worldgate.com>
To:        Artem Koutchine <matrix@gerpa.ru>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Web based main system in perl?

might wanna checkout http://www.horde.org they have a package
writen using php3 and and c....

Quoting Artem Koutchine (matrix@gerpa.ru)
On Subject: Web based main system in perl?
Date: Fri, Nov 19, 1999 at 10:16:23PM +0300

Email: skafte@worldgate.com	  Voice: +403 413 1910	  Fax: +403 421 4929
   #575 Sun Life Place * 10123 99 Street * Edmonton, AB * Canada * T5J 3H1
PGP 2.6.2 Key fingerprint =  42 9C 2C A8 4D 2B C9 C4  7D B6 00 B0 50 47 20 97
http://gras-varg.worldgate.com/~skafte/             http://www.worldgate.com/
When things can't get any worse, they simplify themselves by getting a whole
lot worse then complicated. A complete and utter disaster is the simplest
thing in the world; it's preventing one that's complex.       (Janet Morris)