Date:      Wed, 16 Sep 1998 18:08:12 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "Kenneth D. Merry" <ken@plutotech.com>
To:        patrick@namesecure.com (Patrick Greenwell)
Cc:        tom@sdf.com, scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: DPT driver support

Patrick Greenwell wrote...
> On Tue, 15 Sep 1998, Tom wrote:
>

> > On Tue, 15 Sep 1998, Patrick Greenwell wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I was wondering if the DPT support was finished, and if so, where one
> > > could retrieve the new patches for 2.2.7?
> >
> >   I'm not sure what you are talking about.  The DPT driver is in 2.2.7.
> > There are no patches I'm aware of.
> >
> >   I think you might be confusing DPT support in 2.2.7 with DPT support in
> > FreeBSD-current.
>
> My apologies for not being more specific. I was told that I couldn't use
> the CAM patches previously as the DPT support was not finished and they
> were due Sept. 13th. Does this only apply to 3.0 and not 2.2.7?

The CAM port of the DPT driver is done; CAM has been checked into -current
as well.

We haven't released a -stable snapshot with the DPT driver in it, and I'm
not sure when that will happen.  It may be a while, since we're busy fixing
bugs that have cropped up in the -current integration and doing our "real"
jobs. :)

Ken
--
Kenneth Merry