Date:      Sat, 12 Jun 1999 15:12:48 -0400
From:      Keon-woo Hong <hong.80@osu.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Scilab 2.4.1 port

Hi.  Has anyone successfully installed the NetBSD port of Scilab 2.4?
I'm trying to use the NetBSD patches for Scilab 2.4 port with the
FreeBSD skeleton of Scilab 2.3.1 port on Scilab 2.4.1 with no success.
I get the following error when I do make:

    ===>  Patching for Scilab-2.3.1
    ===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for Scilab-2.3.1
    Ignoring previously applied (or reversed) patch.
    2 of 2 hunks ignored--saving rejects to configure.in.rej
    *** Error code 2

    Stop.

The "FreeBSD patches" are actually the NetBSD patches and the
"Scilab-2.3.1" is actually Scilab-2.4.1; I just replaced them.   I don't
know what I'm doing...
Thanks for any help.