Date:      Tue, 28 Mar 1995 15:48:28 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
To:        current@freefall.cdrom.com
Cc:        se@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   NCR support broken in 950322-SNAP?

I can get the exact text of the message if necessary, but just trying
to install 950322-SNAP on an NCR machine just caused an assertion failure
in ncr.c followed by general failure.  Unfortunately, it cleared the
screen shortly thereafter before I could copy it down, but I can reproduce
it as necessary.

I'm not sure it's necessary in any case as I just saw a very similar
(well, identical) failure report from someone else (WITH the text :),
so I'm getting the feeling that the NCR driver is simply broken in -current.

Anyone care to try and verify this?

Thanks!

					Jordan