Date:      Mon, 12 Apr 1999 09:37:36 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Marius Bendiksen <mbendiks@eunet.no>
To:        Randall Hopper <aa8vb@ipass.net>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Bt848 corruption since upgrading to 3.1. Has DMA code changed?

> I assume you're running fxtv 0.48 (?).

I don't have the computer handy right here, but I do know it's been
installed twice, and both times exhibited the same problems. The first
time was before christmas, the second time was a couple of months ago.

> What video card, capture card, and motherboard do you have?  Also, could
> you post the output of "fxtv -debug startup"?

I use the MIRO PCTV card.

My FreeBSD box does not have inet access at the moment, but I'll try to
get hold of it asap.

> BTW, when does fxtv garble the display (any particular user actions that
> seem to lead to this behavior)?  Does "fxtv -disableDirectV" seem to work?

I'll try -disableDirectV asap.

Switching between double-size / single-size always does this, as does
quitting fxtv, and it occasionally happens randomly.

Also, the display freezes whenever I move a window over, but I'd assume
that's standard behaviour.

- Marius -