Date:      Wed, 4 Feb 2004 09:31:15 +0100 (CET)
From:      "Per Engelbrecht" <per@xterm.dk>
To:        <joe@via.net>
Cc:        hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Adaptec 393204-R ?

Hi Joe
Have you browsed the maillists, searched the web or anything? ... I
think not. I hate it when people 'just ask' so please do some research
in the future - before you ask.
This particular subject has been covered a lot lately.

I run a production box with fbsd 4.9-stable on a AIC-7902 chipset (ahd)
and ditto on a tekram DC-390x controller.
It's working, but somehow I don't feel that confident with the setup
just yet (e.g. Tekram set LVD to SE no matter what)

/per
per@xterm.dk