Date:      Thu, 15 Sep 2005 07:56:38 +0200
From:      Stijn Hoop <stijn@win.tue.nl>
To:        Murray Stokely <murray@freebsdmall.com>
Cc:        freebsd-www@freebsd.org, freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Moving to the new website redesign

--uQr8t48UFsdbeI+V

On Wed, Sep 14, 2005 at 10:10:03PM -0700, Murray Stokely wrote:
> Emily Boyd has completed her website redesign and I'd like to start
> merging her work from Perforce into CVS and thus make it live on
> www.FreeBSD.org.  In case you haven't seen it, the work is in Perforce
> as //depot/projects/SOC2005/www/freebsd and the HTML version is
> available here :
>=20
>   http://beastie.emilyboyd.com/~emily/data/
>=20
> It's not perfect so I expect we'll rapidly make improvements once it
> is in CVS, but it is a very large improvement over what we've got now.
>=20
> I would like to begin the merges from Perforce next week.
>=20
> 	- Murray

wow! just... wow!

Great look! Good usability! I like it, very much!

--Stijn

--=20
"...I like logs. They give me a warm fuzzy feeling. I've been known to keep
logs for 30 months at a time (generally when I thought I was rotating them
daily, but was actually rotating them once a month)."
	-- Michael Lucas, in Big Scary Daemons article 'Controlling Bandwidth'

--uQr8t48UFsdbeI+V

--uQr8t48UFsdbeI+V--