Date:      Thu, 17 Aug 2000 17:42:50 +0200
From:      Bruno BEC <bbec@capgemini.fr>
To:        freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD/real-time

Hi everybody,

We perform a feasibility study to port an open-source Unix  (Linux,
FreeBSD) and its development tools on a  new high performances MMU-less
processor which is still under development.
Due to the performance requirements and the targeted applications we are

looking for a FreeBSD real-time package (similar to UCLinux, RTLinux ..)

and its Host/Target cross-development environment which can support
MMU-less processors. We already performed advanced evaluation of several

Linux based solutions but we are still having no idea for a FreeBSD
config.

Is somebody aware of anykind of available patch or ongoing project ?

Thanks in advance

Bruno

--
Bruno BEC