Date:      Wed, 26 Oct 2005 20:34:55 +0200
From:      Erwin Lansing <erwin@FreeBSD.org>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   IGNORE message starting with Port

--C1k/k9ixf9gQZllt

Barner noticed in one of my latest commits that IGNORE will quote the
portname when invoked. A lot of perl ports have the following string:

IGNORE=3D	Port requires perl 5.6.x or later. Install lang/perl5 then try
again.

whichs leads to:
> make
=3D=3D=3D>  p5-Apache-Gallery-0.7 Port requires perl 5.6.x or later. Install
lang/perl5 then try again.

I created a patch[1] for all those ports so it now looks like:

> make
=3D=3D=3D>  p5-Apache-Gallery-0.7 requires perl 5.6.x or later. Install
lang/perl5 then try again.

which does seem to make some more sense.

If noone complains, I'll commit this in a day or two.

-erwin

[1]: http://people.freebsd.org/~erwin/ignore.patch

--=20
Erwin Lansing

DISCLAIMER:
No electrons were harmed while sending this message.

--C1k/k9ixf9gQZllt

--C1k/k9ixf9gQZllt--