Date:      Wed, 16 Jan 2002 15:06:47 -0800 (PST)
From:      Bill Schoolcraft <bill@wiliweld.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        "James A. Arnold" <JArnold@knightridder.com>
Subject:   Re: xmms build errors.. (grrrr)

At Wed, 16 Jan 2002 it looks like James A. Arnold composed:

> Bill,
>
> Have you tried upgrading your ports yet? I see that you are trying to
> build. 1.2.3.
> Xmms is now up to 1.2.6 in the ports.

I'll get some different instructions for that for trying to
"make" and "make install" in /usr/ports/net/cvsupit as instructed on
page 425 of "FreeBSD Unleashed" failed with no file(s) found on the
other end.

I'll see of some other ways, I recall in /stand/sysinstall there is
an option to installing the "ports" from an FTP source which should
be the same I think, I'll keep you posted, thanks for the help.

--
Bill Schoolcraft
PO Box 210076                 -o)