Date:      Mon, 16 Jun 1997 11:37:42 +0000
From:      "Riley J. McIntire" <chaos@train.tgci.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   makemap dbm fails

Hi,

Sorry if this is a bit off topic--I'm trying to set up (for the first time) virtual
mail domains and have tried to follow the instructions at
www.sendmail.org

I've installed sendmail 8.8.5 per instructions for using the Cyrus
imap server.

I create the virtual user table, and then go to build it so:

# makemap dbm /etc/virtusertable < sendmail.virtual
makemap: Type dbm not supported in this version

The error seems to be makemap, and I guess I need to know where I can
get a version that supports dbm.

tia,

Riley