Date:      Thu, 7 Sep 1995 06:46:39 +0930 (CST)
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        terry@lambert.org (Terry Lambert)
Cc:        swaits@pr.erau.edu, questions@freebsd.org, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: IPX/Netware 4?

Terry Lambert stands accused of saying:
> Or you could license NWU from Novell and port it.

Is this the infamous "portable netware"?  I'd heard that it was an extreme
crock, but you know how rumours are.  Given the pricing you've listed, it
would be an _expensive_ extreme crock.

> 					Terry Lambert

]] High-speed data acquisition and                                      [[
]] realtime instrument control          (ph/fax) +61-8-267-3039         [[
]] My car has "demand start" -Terry Lambert  UNIX: live FreeBSD or die! [[