Date:      Fri, 12 Mar 2004 23:13:14 +0100
From:      Matthias Schuendehuette <msch@snafu.de>
To:        freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   syscall madvise not implemented

Hi,

I'm running StarOffice 7.0 under linux emulation and I get lots of
"linux: pid 13222 (pagein): syscall madvise not implemented"-messages.

I found that 'madvise(3)' *is* implemented in FreeBSD - so why does this
not work? And would it be a great effort to implement this for
linux-emu?

--
Ciao/BSD - Matthias

Matthias Schuendehuette	<msch [at] snafu.de>, Berlin (Germany)
PGP-Key at <pgp.mit.edu> and <wwwkeys.de.pgp.net> ID: 0xDDFB0A5F