Date:      Wed, 12 Apr 1995 08:28:59 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      J Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org (FreeBSD-current users)
Subject:   Re: man(1) bug

As Brian Tao wrote:

> On Tue, 11 Apr 1995, J Wunsch wrote:
> >
> > *That* code seems to be not used.  However, i think i've found and
> > fixed the bug.  Thank'ya for pointing it out!
>
>     Okay, great!  Can we close the books on man(1) then?

I think so.  I've just looked, there doesn't seem to be a problem
report for it, or do i miss something here?

Btw., Brian, i only wrote it in my commit message: the code you've
been fixing has been intentionally; it allowed for weird section names
like "3xyzzy" (à la "man 1m mount" -- SysV), but we don't have them,
so i applied your patch.

--
cheers, J"org

joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de -- http://www.sax.de/~joerg/