Date:      Thu, 31 Oct 2002 20:57:10 -0800
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@freebsd.org>
To:        Joseph Scott <joseph@randomnetworks.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org, PM Lashley <patl@phoenix.volant.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD PR ports/22399

Maybe someone with half an ounce of energy or initiative could just
fix it?  I've given diffs to several people, and had at least
one set mailed to me by someone that I pointed back to ports@.

At any rate, please take me off the MAINTAINER line, since I'm not
working on pib or FreeBSD in general at the moment.

  = Mike