Date:      Tue, 13 Jan 2015 18:31:27 +0100
From:      Zoran Kolic <zkolic@sbb.rs>
To:        Paul Hoffman <paul.hoffman@vpnc.org>
Cc:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Security SSH

> Can you point to that for the rest of us? I'd rather not wade in openbsd-misc....

The link original poster presented is the correct one.
Openbsd tend to set some default values, which one might
like or not. I would disable root login at first.
Misc seems rough at moment. I found it very helpfull if
I need help, just have to follow rules. Be patient, give
as much info as possible, don't push... Do your homework...
If I really have to say what I think: ssh is great tool.
Best regards all

                         Zoran