Date:      Tue, 13 Apr 1999 17:03:18 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@FreeBSD.ORG (Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami)
To:        scrappy@hub.org
Cc:        billf@chc-chimes.com, tom@eborcom.com, mharo@area51.fremont.ca.us, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: WWW_SITE variable

 * From: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>

 * Apologies for the delay...first night that I haven't had to do a million
 * and one things, and am diving into this :(

Good, now you're back.

 * Someone suggested/asked about the possibility of creating some sort of
 * pkg/XML file to store the extraneous information...is there any chance of
 * this happening?  Right off the bat, I could see:
 *
 * Y2K:
 * WWW:
 * MAINTAINER::
 *
 * Moving to it

Yes, maybe in the future.  But for now, please move them to DESCR.
THE FRAMEWORK DOESN'T EXIST ***NOW***!!!

Sorry for yelling, but I've asked this nicely too many times.

-PW