Date:      Thu, 13 Nov 1997 01:51:32 +0000 (WET)
From:      Antonio Luis Alves <aalves@dei.uc.pt>
To:        Rodolfo Heitor Gevaerd de Faria <rodolfo@ravel.ufrj.br>
Cc:        freebsd-atm@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ATM driver & udp stream

On Wed, 12 Nov 1997, Rodolfo Heitor Gevaerd de Faria wrote:

> Antonio Luis Alves was saying that,
> ^
> ^ I have been working on a port to FreeBSD of a major manufacturer atm
>
> If you don't mind, what is the "major manufacturer" which you're porting ?

Unfortunately I can't tell at this time more details about the company and
our work because of an agreement we have. However I hope this will change
soon, as we are negotiating the possibility to make the port freely
available to the FreeBSD community as a binary only distribution. I will
let you know and make a post here as soon as we have more details.

Antonio Alves