Date:      Wed, 15 Feb 1995 14:19:25 -0400 (EDT)
From:      LAJOIE@yalph2.physics.yale.edu
To:        splyaski@cmp.com
Cc:        Questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Tape Drive under FreeBSD 2.x

	I am using an IOMEGA Tape 250 and I love it!  So far I haven't had a
single problem (under FreeBSD 2.0R, DOS/Win, and OS/2).  I'd recommend it.  I
would stay away from the Colorado Memory Systems products, though - they seem to
be really cheap and break easily (at least the few we've had).

	MEI Micro sells the Iomega Tape 250 (without the Iomega logo) for
something like $130-$140, so it's a pretty good deal.

John Lajoie