Date:      Wed, 21 Aug 1996 06:48:24 +0800
From:      Peter Wemm <peter@spinner.dialix.com>
To:        Michael Hancock <michaelh@cet.co.jp>
Cc:        Jeffrey Hsu <hsu@freefall.freebsd.org>, lite2@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvs tree preperation..

Michael Hancock wrote:
> My vote is for 3:.  4: looks very nice, but I think it's better to have
> source.  Though, I won't complain if 4 is chosen.
>
> On Mon, 19 Aug 1996, Jeffrey Hsu wrote:
>
> >   > 3: like #2, but place explicit markers on the current branch and use th
    ose
> >   > for merging
> >
> > This is close to what I do locally.
> >
> >   > 4: Give p3 a shot (http://www.p3.com).
> >
> > I'm game if it's okay with everyone else.  I've always wanted to try
> > out p3 and this will force me to do so.
> >
> > So, either 3 or 4 is okay with me.

Now that I think about it some more, I dont know that I have the energy to
get p3 operational for our use, so it looks like #3 it is (cvsup from main
code into /home/lite2, with a private branch and added merge markers)

Ok, it sounds like we have a plan.  Unless I hear otherwise, I'll set this
up after I've had breakfast in a few hours...

Cheers,
-Peter