Date:      Tue, 15 Jul 2003 12:14:29 -0500
From:      Andy Isaacson <adi@hexapodia.org>
To:        =?iso-8859-1?Q?Patrik_Vesel=EDk?= <veselik@ssakhk.cz>
Cc:        freebsd-smp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: maximum of CPUs

On Mon, Jul 14, 2003 at 07:27:14PM +0200, Patrik Veselík wrote:
> I create an article about a new chipset supporting more RAM memory
> than 4 GB. What is maximum of supported processors of 32-bit x86
> family? Or if its possible - may I get list of computers?

I can't tell if you're talking about "supported by FreeBSD" or
"supported running any OS".  Several vendors sell boxes with 32 x86
processors, including IBM (the part that used to be Sequent), Unisys,
and one of the Japanese vendors (NEC or Fujitsu or something like that).
The easiest to find links to is
http://www.unisys.com/products/es7000__servers/hardware/index.htm

-andy