Date:      Wed, 06 Jun 2001 09:16:40 -0700
From:      Marvin McNett <mmcnett@cs.ucsd.edu>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: On-Line Kernel Debugging Using Remote GDB

I'm not sure if you're already doing this but, on the machine being
debugged, you must switch to gdb mode by typing 'gdb' at the DDB
prompt.  Then, after running gdb -k on your debugging box, go back to
the machine being debugged and type 's'.  If you're already doing this,
then it looks like you've got a communication problem.  Let me know and
I'll send you more information about my setup.

-Marvin