Date:      Tue, 18 Mar 1997 12:09:20 +1100
From:      Carey Nairn <Carey.Nairn@ccd.tas.gov.au>
To:        Ludwig Pummer <ludwigp@sns.com>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: named config file

You probably should have a look at the Bind Operations Guide.  This is a
great guide to getting things running with DNS.  I used this to get a small
DNS system going on a private network before I got my copy of "DNS and
BIND" published by O'Reilly and Associates.

Check out http://www.isc.org/bog-4.9.4/bog.html

cheers,
Carey Nairn