Date:      Sat, 25 May 2002 00:47:57 +0200 (CEST)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?GM=20GG?= <gimbolino@yahoo.it>
To:        "Mike A. Oligny" <pandaro@freebsd.schema.ca>
Cc:        net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mpd: pptp server

 --- "Mike A. Oligny" <pandaro@freebsd.schema.ca> ha
scritto: > GM GG (gimbolino@yahoo.it) wrote:

> > Hi,
> > I am trying to implement a small vpn solutions
> with
> > mpd as pptp server and pptpclient from home to
> office.
>
> Just a thought - I have had much better luck using
> MPD
> for both sides of the pptp equation.  pptpclient
> seemed
> quite unstable the last few times I tried it.

Can you suggest a config for mpd used like a pptp
client ? It seems to me there is not such config
sample in the provided mpd.conf default.

Or I have to use the vpn label perhaps ?

Btw I was testing with pptp client because I'd like to
use this vpn from a windows box too that has only the
pptp stuff ("virtual private network adapter) ....

Thanks for your kind reply...