Date:      Sat, 29 Apr 2000 09:02:37 -0500
From:      Jonathan Towne <wrongway@slic.com>
To:        Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Toshiba Satellite 490 CDT ?

On Sat, Apr 29, 2000 at 11:19:54AM +0100, Alfred Breull scribbled:
# I'm a new to both, unix and freebsd - are there any known problems
# which could prevent/ inhibit installation of freebsd 3.4 or 4.0 on the
# Toshiba notebook named in the subject line (or make it too difficult
# for a newbie) ?

Well, 3.3 worked great on my satellite pro 410cdt.. i'd assume it should
be rather similar on a 490cdt :)

- Jonathan Towne