Date:      Tue, 4 Feb 2014 23:22:49 -0700
From:      Tanya Zentner <tzentner@shaw.ca>
To:        Apple Store <order_acknowledgment@orders.apple.com>, media.help@apple.com, product-security@apple.com, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org, first-sec@first.org
Subject:   HELP - FYI - scammers trying to steal from Mac and Mac customers

BE ADVISED THAT I RECEIVED THIS PHISHING EMAIL BELOW.....(IT IS LIKELY =
THAT IT WAS SEND TO VERY MANY PEOPLE. I HOPE THAT YOUR OTHER CUSTOMERS =
ARE AS WISE AS MYSELF AND DO NOT FALL FOR THE TRICKY AND UNDERHANDED =
CRAP THAT LOSERS SEND LIKE THIS EMAIL ...

Sincerely loyal Canadian Apple customer,

Tanya Zentner
250.263.2156
tzentner@shaw.ca

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "App Store"<verified@vsa.ca>
> Date: February 4, 2014 8:36:44 PM MST
> To: undisclosed-recipients:;
> Subject: Notification about your account ID.
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Welcome to iTunes Services.
>=20
> Dear Customer,=20
>=20
> Apple takes the security of our customers personal and account =
information very seriously. As part of our ongoing effort to ensure the =
security of our customers information, we have recently enhanced the =
security of the iTunes account management system.=20
>=20
>=20
> As a result of these recent enhancements, your iTunes account was =
deactivated for an 30 days, after that is removed from our system.=20
>=20
> You have to confirm the reactivation of the iTunes account by filling =
out the form below:=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> * Please click the button below.
>=20
> Reactivate your account
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Kind regards,=20
> Apple Inc.
>=20
>=20
> * If you receive this e-mail and do you NOT activate your accout, you =
are fully responsible for the activity and data of your iTunes and =
iCloud accout. The registration will not be completed if you do not =
press the "Reactivation your account" button.=20
>=20
> Note: This message has been sent by a notification only system. Please =
do not reply directly. If you have questions about registration and =
log-in, please contact us at the following email address.=20