Date:      Thu, 16 Aug 2001 14:02:09 -0500
From:      "Stephen Hilton" <nospam@hiltonbsd.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: 4.4-RC1 is now available

In trying to cvsup to RELENG_4 today at around 8am UTC
lots of changes were still happening in the source tree
like:

Updating collection src-libexec/cvs
 Edit src/libexec/atrun/atrun.man
  Add delta 1.7.2.3 2001.08.16.10.44.13

Updating collection src-bin/cvs
 Edit src/bin/cat/cat.1
  Add delta 1.10.2.7 2001.08.16.10.01.03

Updating collection src-contrib/cvs
 Edit src/contrib/amd/amd/amd.8
  Add delta 1.6.2.8 2001.08.16.10.53.39

The cvsup server was cvsup5.FreeBSD.ORG

I am limited to a 56K dialup account due to physical
location (The Boonies) and would like to help keep the
bandwidth demands down for both ends, avoid FTP'ing a
whole RC.

When using cvsup to update my source tree, I can specify
a date/time to update from CVS tree. Any suggestions as
to which cvsup server to point to, and a date/time
window that is appropriate, or is there a tag I could
specify to grab a RC1 candidate to test with.

Thanks in advance

Stephen Hilton