Date:      Sun, 23 Sep 2012 10:23:50 -0400
From:      Bob Silver <d4rksilver@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD, Wine and Borderlands 2

Hi,

I was wondering if there were any gamers out there and if anyone of you had
tried and had any luck with the game Borderlands 2 on Wine.

I've been trying all day with informations from there:
http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=26674&iTestingId=73988

But nothing seems to do I get passed the launcher (bypassing it because
dotNet stuff don't work well in Wine)

I get company video logos but just before what I believe should be the
intro cinematic, I get a black screen and nothing happens after that)

So if anyone tried and had any luck it would be great to share your
experience :D

P.S. I was using wine 1.5.12 on FreeBSD-9 STABLE amd64 with latest nvidia
drivers from pkgng repo