Date:      Sat, 11 Oct 2003 10:43:19 -0700 (PDT)
From:      jdroflet@canada.com
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Why has cvsup moved ports to attic ?

I don't usually cvsup the source but do, do the ports so I don't
understand whats happened here - I"ve not heard of attic before.
Doing a buildworld so I cvsup'd source and some  ports at the same time
with these options:

*default host=cvsup.ca.freebsd.org
*default base=/usr
*default prefix=/usr
*default release=cvs
*default delete use-rel-suffix

*default compress
src-all tag=RELENG_4_8
#and a list of selected ports.

Output shows ports getting moved to attic ????

 Mkdir ports/net/bind9/files
 Create ports/net/bind9/files/patch-Makefile.in,v -> Attic
 Create ports/net/bind9/files/patch-assertions.h,v -> Attic
 SetAttrs ports/net/bind9/files
 Create ports/net/bind9/pkg-comment,v -> Attic
 Create ports/net/bind9/pkg-descr,v -> Attic
 Create ports/net/bind9/pkg-message,v -> Attic
 Create ports/net/bind9/pkg-plist,v -> Attic

I usually update ports with these options:

*default host=cvsup.ca.freebsd.org
*default base=/usr
*default prefix=/usr
*default release=cvs tag=.
*default delete use-rel-suffix

And it usually works fine but not now :( ports are still in the attic.
Now I want to build install bind9 but it's in the attic ?
How do I get the ports back ?
Thanks, Jay.