Date:      Wed, 22 Jul 1998 20:58:35 +0930
From:      Matthew Thyer <thyerm@camtech.net.au>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD CURRENT <current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: DEVFS not creating slice devices for my SCSI disks

My second message has the extracts of dmesg you are after.

I dont recall what /dev looks like for the working DEVFS kernel
(CTM src-cur 3429).

These disks are not dangerously dedicated (I think).
I'm pretty sure I set them up with the auto mode of disklabel.

Can I tell from the disklabel if they're DD or not ?

--
|Work: Matthew.Thyer@dsto.defence.gov.au | Home: thyerm@camtech.net.au|