Date:      Sat, 26 Jan 2008 17:36:48 -0600
From:      linimon@lonesome.com (Mark Linimon)
To:        Ben Kelly <bkelly@vadev.org>
Cc:        freebsd-bugbusters@freebsd.org, linimon@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: upcoming bugathon this weekend

On Sat, Jan 26, 2008 at 01:46:10AM -0500, Ben Kelly wrote:
> I don't know if this is appropriate or not, but I was wondering if
> there was any way I could get this patch on the list of bugs to look
> at this weekend:
>
> usb/95173

It's as appropriate as anywhere :-)

Since there is indication in the Audit-Trail that this patch does indeed
fix the problem, I'll add it to our weekly posting to see if we can get
any interest in it.

ATM we have more bugbusters than committers on the IRC channel.  I'm
hoping we can attract some more, but maybe not this iteration.

mcl