Date:      Thu, 24 Jul 1997 10:05:03 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug White <dwhite@gdi.uoregon.edu>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Inquiry

On Thu, 24 Jul 1997, Amancio Hasty wrote:

> Most of us know that we are not about Win95 so a simple mail to the
> sender is sufficient.

Sorry, standard habit is to cc: the list so it ends up in the archives and
so everyone knows it's been answered.

> Since you have time to post , how is the latest sound driver behaving
> for your GUS PnP?

I've been scared to try it since my existing system works soo well.  I
could swipe my office's zip drive, stash a functioning copy of my kernel
on it, and work from there, if you want another data point.

Spam routed to /dev/null by Procmail    | Death to Cyberpromo