Date:      Mon, 29 Jul 2002 11:52:03 +1000 (EST)
From:      Tony Maher <tonym@biolateral.com.au>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Dell 4150 or 8200

Hello

I am looking to replace my current Dell Inspiron 3500 with
a 4150 or a 8200 (actually even the 2650 looks ok).
Any know problems with these?
Anyone actually running one?
Current vs stable?

The 4150 looks the safest bet with Radeon 7500 graphics but
the 2650 and some models of 8200 have GeForce2 Go which i understand
is support in XFree86  CVS (but not the Geforce4 Go).
(with the 1400x1050?? SXGA 14" screen)

Do the mini-PCI ethernet and modems work ok (mostly interested in ethernet)?
And mini-pci wireless???

Anything else I should look for when ordering?

thanks
--
tonym