Date:      Wed, 15 Apr 1998 17:00:25 -0700
From:      MATTHEW ETTUS <matthew.ettus@Sun.COM>
To:        aic7xxx@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Boot Disks

Hi.  I need to make boot disks for RH 5.0 for the latest aic7xxx driver.

I see that none are posted.  If someone has one, please let me know.
Could someone describe the steps involved in making one?  I will be
happy to upload it for everyone after I create it.  I'd even be willing
to maintain one for the latest version of the driver in the future, if I
only knew how.

Matt Ettus
ettus@earthlink.net
matthew.ettus@sun.com