Date:      Sat, 19 Sep 1998 15:10:49 -0400
From:      Thomas Howell <tom@intercepts.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   won't boot

I have a Microm Dual Pentium I'm trying to upgrade from NT4 to FreeBSD
2.2.7 it will be my last machine to change over from winblows,I've done
5 servers now and this is going to be our news server but i'm having
problems after I install FBSD on the system and it reboots it just stops
with read error it has a BusLogic SCSI PCI card and 2 -4 gig
seagate HD's I've installed it in dedicated mode and with the boot
manager when you hit F1 in boot manager nothing happens Please give me a
clue what i'm doing wrong Thanks Thomas Howell