Date:      Sat, 5 Jul 2008 13:19:14 -0600
From:      Chad Perrin <perrin@apotheon.com>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Lack of Flash support is no longer acceptable. Bountyestablished...

--BwCQnh7xodEAoBMC

On Fri, Jul 04, 2008 at 01:40:33PM +0200, Rudi Kramer - MWEB wrote:
> > Chad Perrin <perrin@apotheon.com> writes:
> > > Actually, a more probable explanation is simply that Sun -- as a
> > > monolithic economic power base in the form of a tech corporation --
> > > has more influence with Adobe than what Adobe execs probably see
> > > (however inaccurately) as a fractious bunch of hobbyists.
> >=20
> > That, or Sun paid them to port it.
>=20
> So maybe someone should tell adobe about the bounty ;-)

I wonder how much of a bounty it would take to get Amazon to release a
FreeBSD version of the Flash player under the terms of the BSD license.

--=20
Chad Perrin [ content licensed PDL: http://pdl.apotheon.org ]
Nat Torkington, on Perl internals: ". . . an interconnected mass of
livers and pancreas and lungs and little sharp pointy things and the
occasional exploding kidney."

--BwCQnh7xodEAoBMC

--BwCQnh7xodEAoBMC--