Date:      Mon, 25 Jan 1999 16:17:28 -0600 (CST)
From:      Igor Roshchin <igor@physics.uiuc.edu>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Announcement: Wietse's FTP site has moved (fwd)

Hello!

I am forwarding this message which appeared on BUGTRAQ, to the FreeBSD-stable
 list, just to make sure that the port maintainers , and
other interested people (related to the recent discussion
on ports for 2.2-STABLE) are aware of this new location of the tcpwrappers.

I am not forwarding it to "ports" list, since I am not subscribed to it,
and am not sure if that's necessary.

Igor

----- Forwarded message from Wietse Venema -----

[Internal error while calling pgp, raw data follows]

[End of raw data]

----- End of forwarded message from Wietse Venema -----