Date:      Mon, 27 Mar 2023 18:07:34 -0400
From:      Lorenzo Castellini <lorenzo.castellini28@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Google Summer of Code

--000000000000d5908005f7e8f8eb

Greetings,
I hope this email finds you well. I am Lorenzo Castellini, a senior high
school student, with an interest in participating in the Google Summer of
Code. I am writing this email, since I am interested in collaborating with
you guys on the project, but I am in need of a bit of guidance with the
project proposal. I checked out the project list, and I was particularly
interested in a project of virtual memory compression. I would like to work
with this, maybe extending the project even further or applying some
automation to such a process. On another note, I would also like to work
with something similar, but with other PC components. Let me know of some
ideas according to my interests. Thanks!

Sincerely,
Lorenzo Castellini Coutin

--000000000000d5908005f7e8f8eb

nzo Castellini, a senior high school student, with an interest in participa=
ting in the Google Summer of Code. I am writing this email, since I am inte=
rested in collaborating=C2=A0with you guys on the project, but I am in need=
 of a bit of guidance with the project proposal. I checked out the project =
list, and I was particularly interested in a project of virtual memory comp=
ression. I would like to work with this, maybe extending the project even f=
urther or applying some automation to such a process. On another note, I wo=
uld also like to work with something similar, but with other PC components.=
 Let me know of some ideas according to my interests. Thanks!<br></div><div=

--000000000000d5908005f7e8f8eb--