Date:      Sat, 6 Mar 2010 09:04:15 +0100
From:      Morrison <journey@onpuls.com>
To:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   ZFS Boot problem after hard shutdown while resilvering RAIDZ1

Hello folks.

Here are my specs:
	FreeBSD Current 8.0 (amd64)
	3x 2TB HDD combined to a RAIDZ1
	GPT
	Root is running on ZFS,
	I used the following Guideline =
(http://wiki.freebsd.org/RootOnZFS/GPTZFSBoot/RAIDZ1)

Here is the problem:

I had to replace a drive, but chose by accident a spare which hat some =
strange malfunction as well.
I used the command:=20
	zpool replace zroot gpt/disk1
=20
	zpool status=20
gave me the information that resilvering would take 2500h (increasing).
After a couple of MB were resilvered (very slowly), I decided to shut =
the system down safely, which didn't work, so I powered it off by =
holding the power switch.
I detached the malfunctioned spare drive and tried to start the system =
with the two HDDs, but now I am getting

	ZFS: can only boot from disk, mirror or raidz vdevs
	ZFS: i/o error - all block copies unavailable
	ZFS: can't read object set for dataset lld
	Can't find root filesystem - giving up
	ZFS: unexpected object set type lld
	ZFS: unexpected object set type lld

	FreeBSD/i386 boot
	Default: zroot:/boot/kernel/kernel
	boot:
	ZFS: unexpected object set type lld

	FreeBSD/i386 boot
	Default: zroot:/boot/kernel/kernel
	boot:_

I used my LiveFS USB and tried with Fixit, after loading opensolaris.ko =
and zfs.ko:
	zpool import -f zroot

After that, all HDDs started making noises as if they try to =
heal/restore them self. But all commands I entered then, gave me errors =
like:
	/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libavl.so.2" not found, =
required by "zpool"
Even sImple commands like "ls" produce simular messages.
I waited one night until the HDDs went silent and rebooted, but without =
any luck.

Question:
	Is there any way of getting this system up again?
=09

Regards,
Morrison=