Date:      Fri, 01 Sep 2000 14:17:58 -0300
From:      MauricioWP <mwp@pucrs.br>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Dell 2450 Ultra3 SCSI Suport on FreeBSD 4.x

Hi.

I am about to buy some Dell 2450 machines and I'd like to know if any of
the gentlemen out there know if the onborad Ultra3 SCSI RAID of these
machines works fine with FreeBSD 4.x. I mean, the RAID works fine? I add
a RAID 1 or RAID 5 and will the FreeBSD recognize it?

I made some search little time ago and didn't found conclusive answers.

Thanks for any help.

MaurícioWP