Date:      Sat, 6 Jun 1998 15:19:57 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Spidey <beaupran@JSP.UMontreal.CA>
To:        Questions=answers <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Acm again...

Hi eveybody!

I've been trying to make that darn acm flight simulator run for a while
now, and I just can't! Before, it was telling me "bind: address already in
use", and now it's somethin' like:

X11_TransSocketCXonnect: errornumber = 65
Can't connect to display outpost.nada.org:0.0

However, when I have a TCP/IP connection running, well it gives me back
that old "bind: address already in use" stuff...

What's wrong with this gadget?!

Please answer to me personnally, I'm not on the list anymore...

thanks!

Spidey

| Imagine a good steak (8 oz)...                                    |
| Then imagine 45 to 50 persons sitting around you with there plate |
| empty.                                                            |
| Then remember that you could replace your meat by enough cereal to|
| feed all these 50 persons...                                      |
| Think of it twice when you'll feed your belly with sick meat.     |
| Source: Small diet for a small planet,                            |
|         1980, Frances Moore.                                      |