Date:      Fri, 23 Mar 2001 07:22:23 -0800
From:      Ron 'The InSaNe One' Rosson <insane@lunatic.oneinsane.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Current source tree size.

David W. Chapman Jr. (dwcjr@inethouston.net) wrote:
> While we're on the topic, I know cvsupd is easy on the bandwidth, compared
> to how harsh it is on the server, but does anyone have a current setup and
> an average number of users it can server at a time?

For setup, there is the cvsup-mirror kit which is located at
/usr/ports/net/cvsu-mirror. This make i easy to setup.. The rest
dependds on your BW. On my local lan I have had 3 machines cvsupping
from the mirror at the same time doing both SRC and PORTS without a
hitch. (Makes a RAID 5 array look pretty with all the blinking lights)

TIA