Date:      Thu, 1 May 2003 16:16:57 +0100
From:      Paul Richards <paul@freebsd-services.com>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@phk.freebsd.dk>
Cc:        arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Sharing code between kernel and userland....

On Wed, Apr 09, 2003 at 11:39:46AM +0200, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:

> This is a problem I have hit before, and now I hit it again:  I need
> to share a function between kernel and userland.

Isn't that what libkern was originally all about? Not that I find
that solution particularly elegant since it's a but all or nothing
so if we adopt a different solution we should probably get rid of
libkern and look at ways of re-sharing some of that code with
userland again (since I think they've branched quite a bit now).

--
Paul Richards